Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!


Today is Matt's 30th Birthday!  We had always talked about wanting to have kids by the time we turned 30, and here we are.  We feel very blessed, and I know he's going to be an awesome dad to our little girl.  Here we are this morning - check out the snow outside our window, too!
 

Matt is leaving to go out of town this afternoon, so we had a birthday celebration for him last weekend.  A bunch of friends came out for happy hour, then we had dinner, cake and presents with both sides of our family.  It was lots of fun, and the chocolate stout cake I made for him came out great!  We also had a very snowy day yesterday, so we got to spend the day working from home together...how romantic, right?








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Matt! I agree---You are going to be an awesome Dad!
    Love, Betti

    ReplyDelete