We are ecstatic to share the news that Baby Guzowski is a BOY!
Evie at first tried to correct us by saying, "Noooo, it's a girl.", but then she quickly came around and asked us if the baby boy knew how to talk yet. I'm glad we have a few months to get her used to the idea of having a brother!
Matt and I are both excited and a little nervous about having a boy. We feel like it's uncharted territory for us, but fortunately, we have lots of experienced friends and family to show us how to avoid getting peed on during diaper changes! Matt is the last Guzowski male, so we are relieved that the name will live on for another generation.
Our day began early with the ultrasound at the hospital. I was predicting that it was a boy, as were 70% of the blog readers! I guess there's something to be said for the mother's intuition. Or, maybe it's all the meat cravings I've been having that clued me in that something is different this time around. I've also been carrying the weight differently (more belly and less butt!), and Matt has mentioned a couple times that my belly looks "pointy."
![]() |
| "B" for Boy |
Here are a few photos of our little boy! First, "the goods" (imagine that he's sitting on a glass coffee table, and you're looking at him from below):
Here is the full spine and profile of our little munchkin:
And, I have to include this creepy photo that looks like "The Scream" - eyes open, staring right at us. Ha ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment