I'm 17 weeks preggo as of last Wednesday, and I'd like to say it's all dreamy and wonderful, but I threw up again. Ugh. This is when it feels like pregnancy goes on FOREVER. I can tell my belly has been going through some growth spurts, which may explain the extra nausea. Fortunately the little one is moving around a lot, and is now about 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces. I give Matt lots of credit for keeping things going around the house, but here is evidence that I actually contribute to the household duties once in a while!
The other most exciting happening of the week was a visit from our friends Shannon, Dave and baby Liam who traveled all the way from Seattle. It made me SOOO happy to see them and meet their adorable son...and it gave me hope that Evie will be a good big sister, too! Why, oh why, does Seattle have to be so far away?
Otherwise we've been busy getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the winter wonderland. We had a nice snowstorm over the weekend surrounded by some very cold weather. I'm not afraid to admit that Evie and I have some days when we don't leave the house when the high is in the single digits. Other days, Evie insists on going out despite the frigid wind chills, so we bundle up and then drink hot chocolate when we come back in. (Lake Champlain Chocolates makes the BEST hot cocoa mix!)
 |
| Making fudge with Daddy got a little messy! |
 |
| 2 going on 16 with her iPhone time |
 |
| Cabin fever? |
 |
| Indoor bike riding to burn off some energy |
 |
| A princess crown that she decorated herself. She LOVES it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment