![]() |
| Classic - all the ornaments on the low branches! |
| Evie attempted to wear her stocking - we had to inform her that it was not quite her size! |
It appears we have a little organizer on our hands. Do all 2-year-olds organize their Reese's Pieces before eating them?!
And, on to baby news - I am officially 16 weeks, and the baby is currently the size of an avocado but is going to double in size in the next few weeks. I have been continuing to feel extra hungry and still nauseous at various times almost every day, with mild headaches. I remember getting to this point in my first pregnancy and wondering if the nausea would ever end, and now I'm there again. The nausea is this constant thing in the back of my mind that causes me a sense of panic when I feel the slightest pang of hunger. I know I need to eat immediately to avoid feeling sick, but I'm alarmed at my expanding size and feel frustrated that I have to eat so often.
My consolation has been this - I have felt the baby move this week!!! :-) At first, I wasn't sure it could be baby kicks, but as the week has gone on, I'm convinced. I'm so thankful for that reminder of the prize at the end of the journey.
Oh, and cast your vote on the right-hand side of the blog on whether we are having a boy or a girl. Our ultrasound is scheduled for December 30th!
Evie has been telling us that she has a baby in her belly and it's getting bigger. She also uses this excuse to try and convince us that she needs to eat certain off-limits things (like candy and chocolate milk), because her "baby needs it." Hmm...where could she have learned this? Ha ha! She is showing more interest in the real baby now that my belly is getting bigger, and here is a cute moment of her giving kisses to the baby last week:






No comments:
Post a Comment