My rash is getting somewhat better with my
We had a fantastic trip to Florida last week, and the weather was perfect in the upper 70's and sunny. I did swim once in the salt water pool, and it was a cool experience. My belly floated very well, but when I got out, it felt twice as heavy. We also waded into the ocean several times, did lots of walking on the beach and enjoyed some very nice meals while looking out at the ocean. It's funny how a week can seem so far away - today, I'm looking out the window at a winter storm brewing here in Vermont expected to dump a foot of snow! Here are a few of my favorite photos from our trip to Florida:
This weekend, we are planning to paint the nursery. We decided on a light pink called "Gentle Butterfly." Last night, Matt and his dad moved all the furniture out of the room and into the basement, and I had a brief moment of panic before getting excited to have our baby's room all ready to go. I'll post some before and after pictures when we finish.
I can't wait to see the room. I love the elephant bedding you chose on Amazon.com. She's a lucky little girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to go on vacation...that's something that I'm really regretting right about now! It looks like we registered for a lot of the same things, including the cute elephant bedding (we're doing the green option). We're spackling today and painting the nursery tomorrow as well. I'm glad you're feeling better but it's a bummer about that rash. We should try and get together before we both pop!
ReplyDeleteGlad FL was a great babymoon! Have fun decorating the nursery...I too love the elephants!
ReplyDeleteNames:
Katherine (don't laugh...I am actually Kathlyn)
Alexandra
Anne (Anna)
Hannah
Caroline
Naomi
Juliet
and of course (Evelyn)