Friday, February 18, 2011

29 Weeks from sunny Florida

This post comes to you from our vacation in sunny Florida!  I am blogging from my phone, so let's hope this works!  We are on vacation at the beach for one last hurrah before the baby arrives.  Of course, we've been thinking how much fun it will be to come back to the beach with our little one in future years.  Travel here went smoothly and the weather has been beautiful so far!  I'll have lots/of pictures to share when I get back.

As far as the baby goes, she's the size of a butternut squash, roughly 2.5 pounds and 15 inches long.  I still have the darn PUPPS rash, but fortunately, all my blood work came back fine, so I don't have to worry about my liver or kidneys being the cause of the rash.  I am trying to ignore it, but I am constantly itchy, and my skin looks terrible.  I am not sure how I'm going to make it another 11 weeks with it, but I have no other choice!  Aside from the rash, I'm feeling great, and we're looking forward to painting the baby's room when we get home.  I also ordered my glider and ottoman before we left, and that will be arriving at the end of March.

Here are the 29 week belly photos taken at the beach this morning - you can see my rash, too!  (Sorry I don't know how to rotate them from my phone)



No comments:

Post a Comment