Monday, February 28, 2011

Gentle Butterfly is complete

We successfully finished painting the nursery this weekend!  We're happy with the color, although I don't think Matt or I will be rushing to do another painting project any time soon.  We aren't really the "home improvement project" types! 

As you can see, it's a pretty mellow pink color, which was just what we had in mind.  Matt is hoping to get started on assembling the crib this week, which will be good to see against the freshly painted walls.  Here are some before and after photos:




I also had a doctor's appointment today, and everything looks good.  I am measuring at 30.5 cm, which is exactly where I should be for 30.5 weeks.  The baby's heart rate is good, and the midwife was able to tell that the baby's head is down, and her back is to my left side.  That explains all the hand/elbow/knee/foot protrusions I've been seeing and feeling on my right side!  Next Monday is our next ultrasound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment