Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Growing quickly and baby kicks

I have definitely been feeling more and more movement from the baby over the past week, which is a good thing since I also threw up 3 out of 5 days last week! The kicking is most noticeable when I'm sitting at work or relaxing at night on the couch, but lately I've even noticed some little kicks when I'm driving or waiting in line at a store. I am looking more pregnant these days, and some of my co-workers have begun to comment on my "glow!" Fortunately, they haven't mentioned the lovely breakouts I've been having thanks to the hormones - aren't they nice?! :-)

I had lunch with a friend from high school yesterday who is also pregnant, and she's due 4 days before I am. It was fun to chat with her about all the symptoms, moods, wardrobe issues, etc. We both find out next week if we're having a boy or a girl!! (Don't forget to vote if you haven't already)

After the holidays, Matt and I are planning to start getting some baby stuff done around the house. We'll probably start doing our registries and getting the baby's room painted and ready for the little one's arrival, and we're also hoping to take a birthing class. It's hard to believe we're almost half way through the pregnancy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this blog! It's fun to keep up with how things are going for you guys. This is such an exciting time for you both and I'm just so happy for you!

    ~Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following along and supporting us on this journey, Melodie!

    ReplyDelete