Saturday, December 4, 2010

18 Weeks and the length of a bell pepper!


Hello everyone! The baby is now 18 weeks old and approximately 5.5 inches long. We're all doing well, feeling healthy (except for the occasional barf), and getting excited to see the baby on the ultrasound next week. The last time we saw the baby, it looked like a kidney bean at 8 weeks. If only I had a window into my belly to see how the baby is growing, I'd be really happy!

I am still very hungry, and apparently my appetite is going to be increasing while the baby is growing a lot this trimester. One of my co-workers jokingly told me that I now eat like a Hobbit. Here are their meals that I found on wikipedia: breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and (later in the evening) supper. Sadly, that's a pretty accurate representation of my day! Enjoy the latest belly photos - I feel very large from all the eating!



And here is Matt, wishing for a Cinco de Mayo baby:


I went to a baby shower for a friend today, and I still have a lot to learn before our little one arrives. It was fun to catch up with some old friends and chat with other moms and moms-to-be, and to see all the cool baby gear that we might want to put on our registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment