Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Could it be?

I am starting to get suspicious that I've felt some little baby kicks in the past few days! At first, it just felt like a gas bubble/digestion, but it is more of a one-time nudge, not a fully gurgly stomach (sorry, TMI). The other thing that's making me suspicious is that the "gas bubble" is always in roughly the same location. I'm surprised at how exciting it is to feel it, and Matt keeps putting his hand on my belly in hopes that he'll feel something, too.

I don't know if it's coincidence or a change in attitude now that I think the baby is kicking, but I also seem to be feeling less nauseous this week! I got a lot of rest over the weekend, which always helps me feel better, and I also baked some delicious snacks to keep me satisfied during the day (pumpkin nut chocolate chip muffins and homemade chex mix with extra nuts).

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and protein-rich snack suggestions! We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with the love of family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. There is no better feeling than the movement of a baby growing inside you. It only gets better. I'm so excited for you!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what clued me in to the movement too, that the feeling kept happening in the same spot! It's hard to tell when your stomach makes all sorts of sounds relating just to being pregnant :| I kept feeling movement on the left side just below my rib cage, where are you feeling it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeling it primarily on the left side too, but a little below my belly button (maybe an inch or so?). I can't wait to see it on the ultrasound next week!

    ReplyDelete