Today Baby G is 16 weeks. It's hard to believe we're almost half way there! The baby is the size of an avocado, about 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces in weight. A lot of people have asked if I've felt the baby move yet, but I haven't. That usually happens somewhere between 16 and 22 weeks, so hopefully soon! Here are the belly shots from this morning:
We've also had some very interesting name suggestions. Among my favorites are one from our niece Carly: Pakowski Guzowski (works for a boy or girl), one from Matt: Calvin Trouble Guzowski (trouble is his middle name), and one from our nephew Elliot: Rainy Danger Trouble (that poor kid would be destined for a long life of injuries!). I'm sure we'll start thinking more seriously about names once we find out the gender. Don't forget to cast your vote on the right hand side of the page - so far the crowd is leaning toward a girl!
Those names are the best. I even thought I heard the middle name "Disaster" being tossed around for a possibility. They carry quite a THEME!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute tummy! :) I didn't feel the baby until about 20 weeks (although I have an "anterior placenta"). I was hesitant to declare that I had actually felt the baby kick since I wasn't sure what it was supposed to feel like, but by 24 weeks it was pretty obvious!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about your first ultrasound!