I just got back from another visit to the midwives. Matt came with me this time, and we both were able to hear the baby's heartbeat loud and clear. It was awesome! I'm also really happy with my choice to use the midwives, because they've been reassuring in every aspect so far. Today, my midwife suggested eating some higher protein snacks to help with the nausea, which still hasn't gone away for me.
The big news is that at our next visit, we'll have an ultrasound to look at the baby and determine the gender! It's scheduled for Thursday, December 9th at 10AM. I also added a poll to the blog on the right hand side, so you can cast your vote on whether you think it will be a boy or a girl. I don't have a strong feeling either way, and I'll be happy as long as the ultrasound shows a healthy baby.
I want a baby sister in faith! I mean I will be happy with a boy but I haven't had a little girl to dress up in a long time!
ReplyDeleteJenn, you'll have to start working on girl names. "Tucker Jameson" would be tough for a little girl!
ReplyDeleteThree words... Egon Spangler Guzowski
ReplyDeleteMatt - I won't allow it, poor kid :-p
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU Shannon!! :-)
ReplyDeleteErin... you are making it harder for me to convince Chelsea not to find out the gender! No no.. she's not pregnant... but something we've debated :)
ReplyDeleteAndre - I thought I had missed big news for a minute there! :-) I'm siding with Chelsea, because I think Matt's name suggestion explains the whole story. We need some time to work on it!
ReplyDeleteEGON!?!?! Yes, you guys need some time to work out this whole name thing - good thing the baby will take awhile. Love the blog, keep it coming so we can keep up with the whole shabang!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Erin and Matt! I haven't seen you two in awhile, so I haven't had the chance to congratulate you in person. Erin, I hope the nausea ends soon; that must be the worst. Maybe we'll see you at Stitch n' Bitch next week at Mel's in Williston?! We don't mind if you arrive in your Jazzercise clothes! :) Thanks for sharing your blog. What a great way to share your pregnancy experiences with the rest of us.
ReplyDelete-Megan Spaulding
Thanks, Megan! I feel bad that we've been so out of touch with everyone lately, but I'm just trying to listen to my body and get lots of rest. Hopefully we'll be up to some more social events soon!
ReplyDeleteGarth Matthew Guzowski... that's all I have to say
ReplyDeleteKristine - NO! Garth was already rejected once, so it's officially out of the running! We were thinking Zeke-Tom might be nice. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteMel and I have many potential name(s) when we have kids. However, I'm not sure I can lockdown a name until I see the kid's personality.
ReplyDeleteBTW ... great idea to set up a blog!
-Dileep