Matt and I are in Denver for our niece's baptism this weekend, and it has been a wonderful getaway from the cold, gray Vermont weather. In fact, today is 75 degrees and sunny here! We've had a lot of fun going for walks, playing with our niece and nephew, maternity shopping at Target, and visiting the Denver Zoo (I'll add some pictures when we get back to Vermont).
I was a little nervous about the air travel, which got a bit dicey, but I managed to keep my dinner down with the help of my Sea Bands and some ginger drops. Let's hope the trip home tomorrow goes just as well.
Yesterday marked the beginning of the second trimester, and I'm still waiting for that relief from nausea to arrive! I threw up this morning, but it didn't ruin the day. Our baby is as long as a lemon now, and I can tell that my belly is starting to expand a little more quickly these days. I'm still hungry all the time, and I'm a little alarmed at how much I need to eat. We're excited that the baby is growing, and our next appointment is on Thursday where we should hear the heartbeat and schedule the "anatomy ultrasound" for December!
No comments:
Post a Comment