Tuesday, April 1, 2025

Blah Blah

It's been a fairly quiet week for us, and I'll venture to say it's been a little blah!  I wish I could bottle up some of this free time, because I know in a few short weeks, we'll be in the throes of baseball season and wishing for a free evening at home.  We watched lots of March Madness, and we were greeted with 8 inches of fresh snow on Saturday morning!  Luckily, it always melts quickly in March (it's already gone, in fact!).  Evie built a snowman to express her feelings about the snow - ha ha!

Basketball cookies!

Even our little birds at the feeder were displeased with the snow


We went and played some pickleball as a family on Saturday, and then Matt had a bigger gig than usual, playing at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center in Stowe with Troy Millette!  The rest of us stayed home and had charcuterie for dinner (assembled by Evie and Noah), followed by a yummy dessert board.




The kids had Monday off from school, so we finished out the 3-day weekend with some time at Metro Rock with friends.  

Cookie painting



Both kids had colds this week, and Noah thought maybe some spicy food would help Evie with her congestion.  It was a thoughtful gesture, but I'm not sure how well it worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment