Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Smarty Pants


Last week was "Take Your Kid to Work" day at IBM, and Evelyn went in for lunch with Daddy.  She LOVED it, and was most excited about her new sticker (badge), the french fries, and getting to see both Daddy and Grandpa Tom at the office.


I think she is smarter after going to IBM, because this week, she has learned the ABC song and started counting to 10 (with a little help).  This is probably normal development for a kid her age, but Matt and I are feeling pretty proud of our little munchkin.  I caught her on video doing the ABC's, and you have to see how cute her hands are in this video below.  While Evelyn is getting smarter, I think I'm losing it.  I went to pour my coffee yesterday morning, and I poured it right into my cereal bowl!


Here's another cute trick she learned this week:


We have enjoyed lots of time outside this week, and we are happy to report that the ground has finally thawed enough for our basement window to be installed on Wednesday and Thursday!  Yippee!

Here's what we did last week:
We love big glasses!
Play date at the park with our buddy Ian
Collecting all kinds of treasures in her bucket
Sidewalk chalk is so much fun!

Fun with cousins

Loving the sand table
Family Crocs
Happy to be outside with the fam
Grilling out with Grandpa and learning about "taste testing" - she gives it a thumbs up!

Bath time to wash off all the dirt from playing outside
Fortunately this hat is only for dress-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment