It's a good thing Evie likes to brush her teeth. As I looked at the pictures from the week, I realized that there were way too many pictures of her eating chocolate bunnies, birthday cake, and ice cream. I can't fault her for having a sweet tooth, but this is a little scary:
Evie has been practicing her dynamics lately, checking out just how quiet and how loud she can be. We love this book, and sometimes I feel like this is how Evie's mouth looks when she's being loud!

Fortunately, she did use her quiet voice at church on Sunday, but our trip to the grocery store was a different story! Here's the hilarious video when she told Daddy about the Vicks Vaporub we bought:
All this loud noise makes Roscoe sleepy...
![]() |
| Sleeping amidst Evie's clean laundry |
We are all excited for Spring, and finally we got a nice afternoon to spend outside yesterday. We were outside for two hours straight, just walking around the neighborhood, checking out the basketball court, tennis court, waving to neighbors, watching kids on their bikes, etc. Evie probably walked about 1/3 of a mile, and then when we got home, she wanted to stay out and play sidewalk chalk and bubbles. It's so good to see her feeling healthy and energetic again after so many icky viruses in March!

...and she still had energy to come home and play Legos afterward!
![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment