This week marks two years since I started blogging. I have had almost 15,000 visits, which is hard to believe. Thank you all for following the weekly happenings in our lives and for supporting us on this journey of parenthood.
The past week was not the most fun week ever (for me). Evelyn was sick, which made her whiny and needy. We also realized that Evelyn was working on two new teeth last week, so it's no wonder she was feeling irritable. That makes me feel better about providing her with a steady diet of popsicles!
![]() |
| Not feeling great, but still excited for her ducky cookie from Aunt Kristine |
![]() |
| It's never too early to start developing a love for Danskos |
| Walking with William |
Evelyn doesn't get much TV time, but I feel like I need to confess that the only way we can trim Evelyn's fingernails is by putting on a YouTube video for her to watch. Fingernail trimming used to be a battle to try and hold her still while she wriggled and resisted for 15 minutes or more. Now, it takes about 3 minutes and we're all happy. She loves The Hokey Pokey (she calls it "Pokey Pokey") and Skinnamarinkidoo from Sharon, Lois, and Braham (does anyone else remember that show??). It works like a charm!
I swear Evie has had a growth spurt or something, because in the past couple of weeks, she seems to have grown up before our eyes. She's definitely gotten better at hamming it up for the camera! I especially love her funny, crazy expressions in the next few photos, and I feel so grateful to spend my days with her.






No comments:
Post a Comment