We have been struggling to get Evelyn to take good naps lately (they've only been 20-30 minutes long), and the worst part is that she wakes up CRANKY. Over the weekend, I came down with a virus, and I couldn't bring myself to go get her up when she woke up after 15 minutes, so inadvertently, I did some sleep training and she went back to sleep. The next day, she started napping for an hour and waking up happy!! We'll see how long it lasts...at least night time sleep is continuing to go well.
Evelyn is having lots of fun with her Jumperoo, and she is also getting very good at sitting up. I pretty much trust her to sit on her own, and she loves to reach into her toy basket and take things out when she's sitting there. It's awesome that she can entertain herself a little bit, but most of the time, I like to sit there and play with her rather than doing chores! It's way more fun, and the chores can wait, right?
Enjoy all the photos and the video (don't get motion sick watching it!)!
| Having a good day at home with Mommy - doing very well with sitting up! |
Fun in the Jumperoo (thanks to Matt for posting this)
Evie's First Thanksgiving
First snowstorm (yes, this is very late for Vermont's first storm)
Playing with her new toy - pots and pans!
The Roscoe series
| Snuggling on Mommy's pillow |
| Roscoe giving Evie some love |
And last but not least...PRUNES!
Is that the cutest little face you've ever seen? We sure think so! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment