Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 Weeks Old

Happy 3 week birthday to Evelyn today!  Last week, we had several outings while Daddy was working from home.  We went out to lunch with some work friends on Tuesday, where I had Evelyn in the sling and I dropped guacamole on her head (she didn't even wake up).  We went into my office to visit everyone on Thursday, which was a bit of an adventure when she pooped through her outfit, but everyone loved seeing her.  We also had lots of fun visiting with friends and family over the holiday weekend, and we even made it out for our first walk in the woods as a family.  Unfortunately there were a million mosquitoes, and I had to feed Evelyn mid-hike, but it was still good to get out and enjoy the nice weather.

This week, Matt will return to the office part-time (waaaaaah!).  I don't feel like we have much of a routine established yet, since Evelyn's eating is dictating my schedule.  She is doing great with her sleep at night, going for 4-6 hours, getting up to eat, and then doing another several hours before eating again.  During the day, sometimes she'll take a long nap, and other times, she needs to eat every hour or two.  Consequently, I end up in my pajamas until lunch time on many days!  I am hoping that over time, that will get better.

Here are some photos from the week:

Roscoe dreams of treats and hopes someone will pay attention to him!

Evelyn in the baby sling - she loves it!

Snuggling with Grandpa Tom

Meeting Ally for the first time

Evie enjoying her play gym

A visit from a few of her cousins

Visiting with our friend Danni from St. Mike's

Meeting our friend Lora from St. Mike's

Hanging out with Daddy (don't worry, she isn't really cross-eyed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment