We have decided that Evelyn likes to go out and do things. She always falls asleep and is on her best behavior when we're out. To reward her (ha ha, or reward ourselves!), we took her to the Essex Farmer's Market on Friday, Jazz Fest downtown on Saturday and out to dinner, and church on Sunday. She was awesome at all three outings, and it was lots of fun for us to see a bunch of friends. We also invested in an all-terrain/jogging stroller, so hopefully that will allow us to get out even more. We got a BOB, which I don't have any pictures of yet, but next post I'll add some.
This week is Matt's first full-time week back at work. We were all pretty bummed out yesterday, but I'm sure it will get easier with time. We are very grateful for all the time we had together as a little family before he had to go back. I attempted to simultaneously walk Roscoe and take Evelyn out in the stroller yesterday, and it was challenging, to put it mildly. You know how a lot of people tell newlyweds to get a dog before they have kids to help them adjust to having responsibility? Well, Roscoe has prepared us so well that we still think he's more difficult than an infant! He is a very good boy, but he is high-maintenance and likes to pull his way to sniff things while he's on his walks, which makes driving the stroller waaaaay harder.
Evelyn's grandma (Matt's mom) found this product at the Hallmark store this week! I guess we weren't the only ones that thought Evelyn Rose is a pretty name!
| 4 weeks old! |
![]() |
| Evelyn (right) and her friend Caroline (left), who is 3 days older than Evie |

No comments:
Post a Comment