Tuesday, January 31, 2023

The longest month of the year!

January feels like a month that just goes on and on!  We have been getting through it with the help of our favorite activities - basketball, dance, music, and thankfully this week, we've had enough snow for some outdoor fun, too.  Noah and his friend Simon spent many days in a row working on building forts in the snow piles after school.  They designed different rooms, chairs, beds, etc.  They had a ton of fun!



Twinning!



Some special cousin support at his b-ball game!


Evie and Frankie have both been excited for some x-c skiing and snowshoe outings in the snow.  We tried out some new trails at the Westford School on Sunday, which were awesome!  It was Evie's first time skiing on groomed trails, which she realized is much easier than trying to make your own path through the snow!




I love this series of Frankie coming when called!



A blustery lunchtime snowshoe walk

Enjoying the groomed trails!





She was a little tired by the end, ha ha!

I couldn't resist a photo of this pretty painting on the school!


Unfortunately, the boys both started feeling sick over the weekend, so they've been laying low for the past few days.  It sounds like there are a lot of colds going around right now among other families.  Evie made some homemade chicken soup to help everyone feel better!

The infirmary

Peanut Butter cookies make everything better, right?!

Poor buddy

Chef Evie

The "kitchen helper" loves to be in the middle of the action

In the weird family news category, Evie lost TWO teeth this week.  These bigger teeth have been coming out quickly!  I'm going to have to puree her meals if she loses many more!



Don't worry, it's just a gauze roll!

In other weird happenings...

I don't even know what was happening here!

The darned squirrels figured out a way to get INTO the bird feeder! ARGH!

I thought we had some new bird variety visiting the feeder, and then I realized a squirrel had jammed its whole body in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment