It was a short 4-day week, punctuated with a couple basketball games for Noah. I grew up spending my winters in the gym, so it makes me really happy to be back there watching Noah play. He's shown some good signs of improvement since the start of the season, and he even scored two baskets in his game on Saturday! Noah's lucky to have 3 awesome coaches, as well as some great teammates who are helping him learn and improve.
When he isn't playing basketball, he's working on his beats!
Matt and I had a chance for a rare date night on Friday evening. We went to a sacred geometry drawing class, which was awesome and relaxing. We laughed that we must be perfect for each other, because there aren't many couples who would choose a math class for their date night! Ha ha!
We celebrated Tom N's birthday on Saturday, and I had the honor of making his cake. It was one of the fancier cakes I've made, and I think we would all agree that it was as delicious as it looked!
 |
| Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake made by me! |
 |
| At Tom's b-day party |
 |
| The birthday boy |
 |
| It happened to be Winter Ball at the same time, so Colby had the whole family there to help him get ready |
 |
| Looking good, Colby! |
 |
| It wouldn't be a party without a project |
 |
| We lost a few party-goers after they fell into a cake coma |
The window-mounted bird feeder continues to entertain! This week we saw a few more species, and it is so much fun to watch them close-up. Thanks to these little birds for keeping the winter doldrums away!
No comments:
Post a Comment