Alas, it's our turn to host the germs. Evie was sick for most of the week last week, and after a two-day reprieve, it's Noah's turn. Matt and I are hand-washing, eating probiotics, and praying we don't catch it! This is what sick days look like at our house:
 |
| Sick days and so many movies |
 |
| Working on her knitting |
 |
| Books and snuggles on a sick day |
 |
| Reading to herself (!) |
 |
| Working on numbers with Daddy |
 |
| I thought a little fresh air would be good for them...maybe not? |
 |
| He wasn't too sick for a giant candy cane |
 |
| Evie loves to do Jazzercise workouts with me, even when she is under the weather. Matching outfits are key! |
 |
| This is the most addicting kid game - Balancing Barnyard. Matt and I have played this as much as the kids! |
I was nearly dying of cabin fever, so over the weekend, we had fun while everyone was feeling well! First, in a mom-of-the-year move, I took the kids out to the bar on Friday night to see Matt's band. Who would have guessed that they would act like perfect angels? I can't figure it out, because they'll act horrible for a babysitter, or be embarrassingly terrible when we have friends over for dinner, but they loved going to the bar, and they danced up a storm with Grandma Karen!
Saturday, we had a play date with the Netrabiles who have moved back from NC! Hooray! It was so awesome to see the kids playing all together, and it was great for the grown-ups to catch up, too. Evie and Daddy also had a fun afternoon at Get Air jumping on the trampolines and doing obstacles. We love watching American Ninja Warrior, and Evie thinks she is doing the ninja warrior stuff when she goes there.
 |
| The kids worked on this train track for almost two hours! |
 |
| Get Air! |
 |
| Feeling well enough for a little treat |
No comments:
Post a Comment