Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Big kids

Every once in a while, I pause and wonder where my babies have gone.  My kids are so big, and Noah especially has been seeming much more like a little boy than a toddler lately.  This past week, I emailed about preschool for him for the fall, and we bought him some big boy undies (no potty success yet).  Evie is reading chapter books.  Whaaaat?  I love many things about these ages, and even though I miss the baby snuggles once in a while, I am grateful to be sleeping all night!
Big boy undies

Bathtime fun

BOB strollers rock, and I love that I can still squeeze both kids in it!

A January bike ride for Evie, because Mother Nature forgot to send us any snow!

Crazy pretzel face

This is how you lose a child when you're shopping!  Peek-a-boo Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment