 |
| Sunrise last week - breathtaking! |
It's been a week full of celebrations - our nephew Colby's birthday, a Halloween train ride, a birthday dinner for our friend Marianne, pumpkin carving, a goodbye dinner for Aunt Boo Boo, and of course, Halloween. It's been busy, but the kids' excitement about all the festivities is so adorable. I used to be indifferent to Halloween, but this is one thing that is so much more fun with kids! And Noah still likes sharing his candy with me, so hooray!

The Halloween Express train ride was really fun! However, the evening before, I couldn't find our tickets, and it turned into a two-hour panic as I tried to locate them and determine if I had actually bought the tickets. Was my mom brain so bad that I actually forgot to buy tickets? I couldn't find a record of the tickets anywhere in my email or even on our credit card statements, but I had gotten an email to tell me where to park for the event. I never found out what happened to our tickets, but thankfully we were on the list and they let us in to the event. Evie loved visiting with the characters (Noah, not so much), and they both had a lot of fun on the train. There were activities and snacks to keep the kids busy, so it was pretty relaxing for the adults, too!
 |
| Two mermaids on a train |
 |
| Our trick-or-treat buddies. So adorable! |
 |
| Trick or treating action |
We are going to miss Aunt Boo Boo as she embarks on a new adventure in Texas! She is so amazing with the kids, and they adore her. Thank goodness for technology to help us stay in touch.
I have to just add a couple cute photos of Noah from last week. He is such a ham, and equally funny to chat with during the day. Driving in the car, I hear lots of "Whoa! Mommy wook at dat!"
No comments:
Post a Comment