Tuesday, May 10, 2016

5 Years Old!

 

Oh, Evie.  How is it that you're 5 years old already?  I have been reliving the day that I was in labor with you and remembering how anxious I was to see your face and hold you in my arms.  I had no idea the depth of the love, joy, frustration, worry, pride, and fun that would come with being your mom.  You are an amazing and determined girl who is a great sister, friend, daughter, granddaughter, chef, and artist. You are my best girl, and I love you forever!

 

Here are some of your favorite things at 5 years old:

  • Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs
  • Snack: goldfish
  • Vegetable: carrots
  • Fruit: kiwi
  • Drink: milk
  • Song:  "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz
  • TV show: Caillou 
  • Movie: Frozen
  • Color: pink
  • Book: Berenstain Bears (any one!)
  • Game: Parcheesi
  • Candy: Tic Tacs
  • Outdoor Activity: biking
  • Indoor Activity: painting, playing make-believe with dolls
  • Best Friends: Grace, Annabel, Lucy
  • Height: 44 inches (80%)
  • Weight: 38 lbs (38%)

No comments:

Post a Comment