Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Veggie painting and other shenanigans

We've regained our equilibrium, and I have a bunch of random photos this week.  Everyone is feeling better for the moment (thankfully), and I can't describe why, but Evie's behavior has been really good lately.  We have done some fun craft projects painting with veggies (celery and okra), had lots of shenanigans with Daddy and Noah, and she even got to have a sleepover with Grandma Karen on Saturday night.




Noah's latest thing is that he will tell us, "Got it!" whenever he is trying to do something (like get a container open, climb on something, take a poop, etc.).  He is also a chatterbox when we are driving in the car, and loves to announce all the varieties of trucks that we pass: "big one!", dump truck, fire truck, taxi truck, trash truck.  He is a wild man and keeps me on my toes!


He loves kale chips, go figure!
Cigars already?  No, just a pretzel!

He likes to wear socks on his hands...I am not sure why?!
Still obsessed with drums
Also obsessed with Grandpa

Matt gets so annoyed with the number of cups that our kids use in a given day...what can I say?  They need to be hydrated!  :-)


Roscoe says hello and is proud to hold the titles of best vacuum and best sleeper in the house!




We had a couple of fun things over the weekend.  I got to celebrate the baby shower for our friend Laura on Saturday with a group of friends.  Can't wait to meet that baby girl next month!

We had a fun time after church enjoying the nice weather on the St. Mike's campus, and Evie was so excited to bump into Mike the Knight.  Noah looked at him and said, "No, no, no!" before running in the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment