Evie is currently obsessed with biking. Our neighbors handed down the next size bike for Evie, so we got some training wheels over the weekend, and she is thrilled. Matt and I can barely keep up with her, even if we are jogging, so I think we are going to need to get ourselves new bikes this year, too! Poor Noah is currently cruising on the pink and white tricycle. I'm happy to be getting the exercise, because I injured my back again, and I'm out of commission with Jazzercise for a few weeks (waaaaaaaaaaaaah!).
| Post-bike-ride treats (notice how differently my kids are dressed!) |
I also had to do a side-by-side comparison with this year's park picture (left) and a similar one from last year. It's pretty clear that Evie adores her little bro.
| "Evelyn Roz Gzawske" |
![]() |
| "Foe Pla Crawnd" = Flower on a playground |
Noah discovered stickers this week, and, *gasp*, the kids played together quietly for like 15 minutes.
I had the privilege of playing for a Taize prayer service on Friday night, and it was such a contrast to my normal life. Taize prayer is quiet, meditative, and peaceful, and it was just what I needed during this season of Lent. The kids hung out with Daddy while Mommy had a rare Friday night gig!
![]() |
| Helping Daddy pull the truck in from the driveway in the front seat! Rule breakers! |
![]() |
| Noah's favorite dinner selection |
Have a great week!







This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete