Tuesday, September 1, 2015

15 Months


I had good intentions of getting a nice 15-month picture of Noah, but this is the best I could do.  It is true to character for all the crazy things this boy does on a daily basis!  Noah had a 15-month checkup with the doctor yesterday, and I was a little shocked to find out that he hasn't gained ANY weight since his 1-year visit.  When I got home and looked at the paperwork, I realized that it was recorded wrong, because I thought the scale read 25 lbs 14 oz, but it was written down as 23 lbs 14 oz.  I hopped on the scale with him at home to get an unofficial weight, and he was 27 lbs on our scale.  Either way, he's gotten very tall, growing 2.5 inches since last checkup.  (We can tell he's taller because he can reach things that used to be safe on the dining room table, like coffee and beer!  Yikes!).  Here are his stats:

Weight: 23 lbs. 14 oz (but I think it was 25 lbs 14 oz!) - 40th percentile
Height: 33.5 inches - 98th percentile


Meanwhile, we had been preparing for Evie's first day of school last week, when she came down with a nasty fever/congestion virus and was sick for the entire first week of school.  I was sad about summer ending last week, but now I'm tired of anticipating the start of school.  Let's get going already!  We are looking forward to her getting back into the swing of things this week, and she is really excited about it now, too!

Daddy packs an awesome school lunch!

Despite Evie's illness, we still celebrated Grandpa Tom's 60th birthday!  The cake must go on. We love you, Grandpa!



Once Evie started feeling better, we had some fun with water balloons (thank you Aunt Boo Boo!!).  We played catch, had water balloon wars, smashed them on the road, and got drenched.  It was lots of fun for all of us!


I took this really funny slow-motion video of Matt and Evie playing water balloon catch - you've got to watch Matt's face!  (Click here for link: https://youtu.be/Zrwypr-V_S0)


And, last but not least, in honor of National Dog Day last week, Roscoe wants to show you what a perfect dog he is (HA!).

No comments:

Post a Comment