Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's official - Baby #2 is on the way!

We made the official Facebook announcement, and we are excited that the news is finally public that Baby G #2 is on the way.  My official due date is May 21, 2014!  We tried to get a cute picture of Evie posing as a big sister, and while we did get one, we had a few outtakes first...




...and finally our favorite!
Hooray for a new baby!

I have been secretly blogging throughout the first trimester, so if you're curious to know how things have been going, you can check it out here: http://vtguzowskifamily.blogspot.com/2013/11/first-trimester-with-baby-2.html.  I'll also start adding some weekly pregnancy updates to the blog now that the news is public!  I have to give a big thanks to all my friends and family for understanding my anti-social hibernation while I get through this phase!

Here are a few other pics from the week:
Evie can put her own shoes on now - yay!

A little veg out time with the tablet

Bagel monger

New rocking chairs for Bitty Baby and Evie

Getting the seeds out of a pomegranate - we didn't want to stain her shirt!  :-)

Mommy's bad moment of the week when I walked into a bunch of boards strapped to the roof of the car.  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment