We had fun celebrating Halloween with pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating festivities, although Evie and I had the yucky job of getting the pumpkin seeds separated from the guts...gross! Daddy was the artist who cleverly carved Whyatt from Super WHY!
Our little owl decided that she would skip her nap because she was so excited for Halloween. There were a few near-melt-downs throughout the evening, but she was buoyed by the treats and excitement. We thought she made a pretty darn cute owl!
On a non-halloween note, I have to share this is example of how loved our little one is. Aunt Cel just sent her a package out of the blue, because she was out shopping and thought of her. We are very blessed to have such a generous and loving family!
With the cold weather approaching, we've been gathering our winter gear and braving the elements. Any cranky mood that Evie is experiencing can be cured by fresh air!
And, I thought this was just plain cute. :-) I love the butterfly bath towel!





No comments:
Post a Comment