...and in with the new! Matt got a new truck yesterday!! We're really excited, but it's also a little sad to say goodbye to the old Tacoma. We made a lot of memories in the 9 years of owning it, and we look forward to all of our adventures in the new Nissan Frontier!
In other excitement, we visited Yogurt City for the first time with Melodie, William, and Dileep. First of all, it's super yummy, and secondly, the Netrabile Family welcomed Baby Garrett into the world just 2 days later! We can't wait to meet him!
The last piece of exciting news is that Evie has been doing great with potty training over the past week. I bought some pull-ups for her, and suddenly she has decided that she's a big girl and wants to wear undies. She's done so well that I even braved a trip to Costco with her wearing her undies! (Yes, I may have been holding my breath for the entire shopping trip, but we survived!). My potty training approach has been to just keep offering the potty to her without pushing her too much, and I'm relieved that it seems to be working.
We spent the rest of the week at the pool, farmer's market, playing outside, and goofing around the house. It's been nice to finally have some time at home, and we expect to have some more family time this week with Matt being on furlough (I prefer to think of it as vacation!).
 |
| Enjoying one of the last pool days of the summer |
 |
| Farmer's market - what were we thinking giving Evie this huge cupcake?! |
 |
| Tomatoes are finally ripening after a very slow growing season! |
 |
| We had Evie try on Mommy's glasses to see just how uncanny her resemblance is to Daddy. What do you think? |
No comments:
Post a Comment