Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wild Child

For those of you that think Evelyn is always demure, I'm here to show you the truth!



In honor of William's 1st birthday, Evie dragged him around in a wagon
Kids at William's b-day party
Nice bath hat!

We enjoy large sunglasses

Wearing Mommy's shoes and boots is a favorite passtime


Well, ok, she does read books and nap from time to time...(and so does Roscoe!)








We survived the cold week last week with a little whining and lots of hibernating.  We are counting our blessings for a warm house!


Steam rising off the icy cold Winooski River outside my office
Unfortunately, after a long stretch of good health, Evelyn woke up with a fever yesterday morning.  It was a day I'm home with her anyway, so I let her watch some videos on YouTube, read a bunch of books, and fed her popsicles for lunch and ice cream for dinner.  I know you're all jealous of my parenting skills.  Hopefully it's a short-lived virus and Matt and I are able to stay healthy!
Sick girl

The basement is coming along really well, and the framing should be done this week.  We're so excited to see the progress and we can't wait to have a play room (and get the play kitchen out of our bedroom!).

Our little helper at Lowe's
Basement progress: standing in the future play room with the office to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment