Noah had a very busy week of active fun! In addition to the usual basketball and baseball, he also had his school's annual fun run on Friday. It's such a feel-good, positive event, and I loved being there to volunteer, especially knowing this is Noah's final year of doing the fun run! Noah pretended to be embarrassed to see me, but I'm pretty sure he loved having me and Matt there to cheer him on. He completed 6 laps, which is 1.5 miles!
 |
Fun Run!
|
 |
| Saturday's baseball game had a guest star - Grandpa Tom stepped up and umpired the game! He was great! |
 |
| Saturday evening basketball game - and it was a W! |
 |
| Snare drum practice |
 |
| A clean bill of health from the dentist! Yay! |
Saturday was an especially hectic day, between Noah's games, flu shots, Evie's dance practice and a birthday party, and somehow we also squeezed in a family photo session. Phew! We got one sneak peek picture so far, and it made all the rushing around worth the effort.
Sunday, we recouped from the busy day Saturday, and unfortuately, Noah started feeling sick and missed his first day of school yesterday. Hopefully it's a quick bug! I wish I could magically make my kids feel better when they're sick.
 |
| Bedtime snuggles |
 |
| Poor guy |
A few other highlights from the week:
 |
| Evie's name has been added to her giant trophy! |
 |
| First apple pie of the season! |
 |
| The squirrels ate our cute pumpkin and gourd. I was so mad! Any tips for keeping them away? |
 |
| Good girl, Frankie! |
 |
| Another glimpse of the Northern Lights on Sunday night. So pretty! |
No comments:
Post a Comment