Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Mud Season

With Spring, comes Mud Season in Vermont!  We enjoyed a truly lovely week of weather last week, and Frankie had lots of time to play outside and go for long walks.  I LOVE having a walking buddy again!  All the outdoor time has equated to a daily bath for Miss Muddypaws!  As I looked back through my pictures from the week, that's about all I've got.  Puppy outings, muddy dog pics, and bath time.  Sorry, Evie and Noah!  :-)  What did we do with our time before we had Frankie?

Rolling in the last bit of snow during a walk

Visiting her cousin Cherry

Hoarding toys on the couch


Mud boots!

ACK!

Bye Bye, mud!

In case you wondered what's under all that fluff...not much!  She's pretty skinny!


All fluffy after her bath

Baths are exhausting

Snuggle buds

Not ready to face the day yet! (I know how she feels)

A fun new toy for Spring

Hmm...I wonder who is responsible for this shredding situation?

The muddiest bath of them all!

This is the tub after Frankie's bath!


We did have some fun with our actual kids, too.  I loved having the windows open when it was warm out, and hearing/seeing the neighborhood kids playing beanbag toss, frisbee, and biking together.  Kudos to these kids for wearing their masks without any complaints while they played with their friends.  Noah even had a mask tan by the end of the week!

Frisbee target game (Matt gets credit for all these fun games)

Outdoor artwork

Silly girl against the glass door

Noah busted out the Hot Wheels car

If you look in front of his ear, you can see the mask tan!


We have once again returned to cold weather for a bit, so we had a quiet weekend around home, cleaning out the kids' rooms, watching basketball, and the kids earned a messy project after helping with cleaning - making Ooblek.  Evie had lots of time for drawing, and Noah entertained us with some guitar playing.  

Noah's artwork from a Guidance lesson at school (A kid being teased, with another kid saying, "STOP!")

Evie's creativity

Art by Evie

Noah's been working with Matt to get his old electric guitar and amp working again


Noah set up the basement for a guitar performance

The rock star in action

Making Ooblek

No comments:

Post a Comment