Don't worry, Evie will get more blog press next week, but I thought Noah deserved his own moment of glory for this week!
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Big boy milestones
There have been several moments in the past week that have made me realize how quickly my baby is growing up. Noah had his first visit to the dentist, a visit to his preschool, and has been working on potty training. He has always been chatty, but now he can tell full stories with elaborate sentences, and engages everyone (neighbors, fellow grocery shoppers, the mailman) in conversation. I wish I could bottle up and save that toddler adorableness!
Don't worry, Evie will get more blog press next week, but I thought Noah deserved his own moment of glory for this week!
Don't worry, Evie will get more blog press next week, but I thought Noah deserved his own moment of glory for this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment