Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We all scream for ice cream!


The rain finally stopped, warm weather has finally arrived, and we've been soaking it in with lots of pool time, creemees, and two days in a row of visits from the ice cream truck!  The last day of school is on Friday, so summer vacation is within sight for Evie.  The kids are all smiles, and anyone who reads the blog regularly knows that I love the pool just as much as the kids do, but saying goodbye to Evie's caring teacher and our regular routines is hard for me.  Kindergarten has been such a year of growth for Evie, and she has flourished with all the activities, learning and social interaction.  It has also afforded me time for myself and one-on-one time with Noah, which I am sad to be leaving behind.  The ironic part is that I know I'll be crying when August rolls around and it's time to go back to school!

The kindergarten crew





The straw fits in her lost tooth hole!







My favorite flavors of summer
 
I wish I could bottle this up! <3

Noah has begun randomly talking to the neighbors out the kitchen window.  It's hilarious!

Noah asked throughout the entire gig, "Are they done yet?"  He couldn't wait to play Daddy's drums!



No comments:

Post a Comment