Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Crying over a cup of spilled coffee

He wasn't the only one crying!
I don't need a lot of words to explain why yesterday was a bad day.  Matt was out of town, Noah dumped my coffee on the white carpet, and I yelled at my kids and dog (and I hoped the neighbors didn't hear me).  Everyone was crying.  I wore Noah in the backpack while I steam-cleaned the carpet, then called my mom and asked for help after I had only been on my own with the kids for 3 hours.  How's that for a case of the Mondays?



Some of you may recall that there was a similar episode 3 years ago with Evie.  Looks like Noah is right on track!
2012 coffee blunders
And here are our other (less dramatic) adventures from the week:
A trip to ECHO
We're in trouble!

Super excited to play with his new trucks

Matt and his dad cleaning the garage.  Nice work, boys!

Noah is suddenly interested in the potty, but he hasn't actually done anything other than sit there.
He starts training them early for Zeke's Lawn Service
Child labor

Also in training for Zeke's Lawn Service

Our favorite Saturday AM tradition - pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment