We've had a few bumpy days as we've been settling into our new summer routine, but we have also managed to do some fun things. There was a trip to ECHO,
Burger Night at Bread and Butter Farm (lots of fun for those of you in VT), and of course, Father's Day!
 |
| ECHO |
 |
| Burger Night |
I'm not usually one to get all sappy, but Matt is an awesome dad to our kids. He knows when I need a break, and he comes up with the most creative, fun things to do with the kids. So, in honor of that, I gave him the best Father's Day gift of all. I dealt with this god-awful mess, first thing in the morning:
 |
| EGADS! |
Yes, there were other celebrations on Father's Day, but really, do any of those matter? Do you need to look at that photo again?!!
 |
| A very soggy Father's Day fishing derby |
 |
Great success for all the kids (14 brook trout!!), despite the weather
|
 |
| Father's Day presents (as noted above...there was only one true GIFT!) |
 |
| 3 generations of Guzowski men on Father's Day |
And, a few more random photos from the week:
 |
| Homemade dog treats! |
 |
| I am now the mom of a boy, so I carry plastic tools in my pockets |
 |
| Enjoying sunny Saturday |
 |
| Hardware store with Daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment