 |
| Evie wanted in on the picture this week! |
It's been a big week in the Guzowski household. Noah was baptized on Saturday, and it was a great day with family and friends! Noah was super loud and screamy during the readings and first part of the ceremony, and he cried again when the holy water was poured over his head. Matt probably sweat through his suit while he was bouncing and calming Noah down, but it worked, because he was very cooperative for pictures and lunch afterward! Many blessings to you for a long and happy life, little Noah.
 |
| Godparents Donna and Jerome |
We also went to the fair with Evie on her last day before school starts. It was so much fun to have a day alone with our big girl, and she LOVED the fair! I appreciated the distraction, because the anticipation of sending our baby girl off to preschool has been bringing this mommy to tears. I know she's ready, I know she's excited, and I know it'll be good for her, but that doesn't make my heart ache any less. A special thanks to Aunt Boo Boo for watching Noah so we could have that special time with Evie!
 |
| I met up with my childhood friend Liz, which made the day even more special! |
 |
| These are "fair feet" - YUCK! |
Here are a few other fun things that have kept us busy and happy this week:
 |
| Walking and playing with her buddy William |
 |
| Playing with cousin Colby |
 |
| Pool Olympics - Matt vs. Carly |
 |
| Coping with loud diaper changes |
 |
| Cookie dough cake for Uncle Corey's b-day made by ME! |
 |
| Meeting Great-Great Aunt Joan for the first time |
 |
| Meeting Great Aunt Cel and Great Aunt Mary |
 |
| A "very strange drink of water" as Evie likes to call it |
 |
| Bath time for the cutie pie |
 |
| Driving Aunt Pea's van (or "vand" in Evie terms) |
 |
| Sibling bonding - train tracks around her brother |
 |
| I had to include this to show how tan Evie is compared to Noah! |
Well Evie, you've shown us that you are ready for this next adventure...heck, you're already making your own breakfast! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get a tissue and bawl my eyes out!
 |
| A surprise visit at school from Aunt Pea and cousins to wish Evie a good first day! So sweet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment