This past week was 30 weeks, and thus 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy. Overall I'm feeling pretty good, perhaps a little less energetic, and finding it harder to get comfortable when I'm sitting and sleeping. Fortunately, having Evie keeps me quite busy and I don't have much time to feel sorry for myself!
A cruel gesture from Mother Nature last week brought us almost 2 feet of fresh snow. Somehow snow in March doesn't bother me too much, but the freezing temperatures and wind chills were harder to handle. We all had a snow day at home, and the finished basement playroom paid for itself in that day alone! We bundled up and went out to get the mail, but the wind was so fierce that even Roscoe tried to turn back toward home.
We all have our coping techniques to get through this seeming endless winter, namely baking, beer, and eating cupcakes. What else do you need? Ha ha!
And, Matt made his best efforts for a festive St. Patrick's Day by baking Irish Soda Bread and making green milk for Evie. She was kind of indifferent to it, and I was pretty grinchy with my lack of green beer too. We'll make a better effort next year!






No comments:
Post a Comment