I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. We don't usually make a big deal of it, but we had a fun time spoiling Evie with a few small gifts this year, and she was so excited to make some valentine cards for a few special people. It was a fun day complete with a big snow storm, so we had some fun as a family before Mommy and Daddy got to head out for a WONDERFUL dinner date. (Thank you for babysitting, Grandma Karen!)
 |
| Valentine's treats |
 |
| A new Valentine puzzle for our puzzle wizard - it's 100 pieces and she can do it with some help. Mommy and Daddy think it's pretty fun, too! |
 |
| Chocolate lips - yum! |
 |
| A valentine treat from Grandpa Zeke |
With all of these treats, don't worry, Evie is doing LOTS of flossing...notice how she has helped herself to the entire package of floss in this photo!
Here is evidence that we made it out to dinner for Valentine's Day (all you Vermonters must try the Blue Paddle Bistro if you haven't been there). It was awesome, and I even snagged a few sips of that delicious wine before we shared a chocolate lava cake for dessert. This pregnant lady was very happy!
We rounded out the weekend with lots of fun outdoor time enjoying the fresh snow. We went snowshoeing, sledding and frolicking in the woods. Evie had so much stamina for running through the deep snow, and the fresh air felt great. With temperatures in the 30's, it literally felt warm to us!
 |
| Adorable tiny snowshoes |
 |
| Sadly, this is about as far as she made it in her snowshoes |
 |
| She didn't like her "big feet" |
 |
| Beautiful snowy woods |
 |
| Snow princess |
 |
First tracks in the woods
|
 |
| Family snow fun |
We rounded out the weekend with a visit from Mary-Alice, who is Evie's new best friend. Evie informed me that I could leave so that she could play with Mary-Alice!
And, lest we forget that I'm getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger, here's the 26 week belly. I've felt good this week, but I can tell that I'm carrying much lower than I did with Evie. None of my pants stay up!
Oh, and maybe I'm craving fruit a little bit these days. These are the results of my latest grocery trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment