Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just a few photos

This is going to be a quick post this week, because I'm having some issues getting pictures from my phone to the computer (and need to spend my time with Apple Support).  Fortunately Matt captured some fun pictures from the week.  Next week we'll have Evie's 2-year stats from the doctor, and hopefully more pictures!

We have had a few fun gatherings with friends this week, and I've been trying to find some new friends for Evie to play with that are around her age.  We went to the library today with some new friends, and I quickly realized that we need to work on sharing!!  Fortunately, moms of other 2-year-olds understand that challenge, and Mommy especially appreciated having another mom to chat with!
Relaxing during happy hour on the patio (don't worry - that's not her beer!)
The sand and water table have provided hours of entertainment, even though it's been cold out!


Tree chair on our picnic/hike with friends

Playing with Bridget

Enjoying some new b-day gifts.  Reusable stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment