It has
been a very warm week here in Vermont (in the 90's), so we've done our best to stay
cool! We have eaten a lot of ice cream, gone to the pool, gone to the
Brown's River, hibernated in the air conditioning, and eaten some more
ice cream and popsicles.
![]() | |
| Wearing a cute sundress helps, too |
Here's a cute play-by-play that Grandpa Tom captured when we had ice cream sundaes at his house over the weekend. It was one of the most sticky disgusting messes that we've had to clean up, but it was so fun to watch Evie enjoy her treat.
On Saturday, we tried to come up with a creative place where we could cool off and bring Evie and Roscoe, so we decided to go to the Brown's River. It worked out great, and Evie loved splashing around and playing with all the rocks in the river. The water was deliciously cool and refreshing, and the creemee at Joe's Snack Bar afterward wasn't bad, either!
| Go ahead and laugh at my tongue! :-) |
| Tailgate party in the truck at Joe's Snack bar |
Here are a couple videos that I forgot to post last week. This first one was the day we were leaving for camp. Roscoe was freaked out and refusing to eat (typical), so Evie fed him his breakfast, one morsel at a time!
Sorry I can't rotate this one, but you can see what a little monkey Evie has become on the stairs. I swore I wouldn't have baby gates all over the place, but now I think they're the best thing ever invented!







I love those pictures of the Brown's River. That is such a great time for a little one :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lindsey! It actually reminded me of our days in high school, swimming in the Brown's River at your house in Westford!
Delete