Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blueberries and Birthdays

Ahhh, summer!  I wish it could last forever, and I think Evie does, too.  The girl would spend every waking moment outside if she could, and she even goes to the door, gets her Crocs and hat and asks to go outside.  If only she could put her own sunscreen on, we'd be golden!  Ha ha, maybe in a couple years.


This week, our highlights included blueberry picking, celebrating Carly and Grandpa Zeke's birthdays, and of course, swimming.  Sorry I don't have any photos from swimming, but I don't want my camera to get wet!
Blueberry picking - she was able to pick the berries right of the bushes and eat them!
This is what summer in Vermont looks like to me!
When she lost interest in picking blueberries, she and Daddy played in the field and picked flowers

I had my first homemade pie success.  No frozen dough for me!
We found these awesome mini popsicles at the grocery store, so Evie can eat them all by herself.  What a big girl!

She is obsessed with phones (she always "calls" Grandma).  Here she is, 1 year going on 16 years old, texting her friends!

Hanging out with Great-Grandma Millie.  Such a special lady.

Hanging with Mommy

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

She has two new teeth this week!  One on top and one on the bottom, bringing the total to 6 teeth.

Having fun at the park...of course Roscoe came along (see him in the background?)


No comments:

Post a Comment