Happy 10 month birthday to Evelyn this past Saturday! We marked her special day by going out to dinner as a family, and aside from our trip to Boston, it was one of the first times we've gone out to dinner with Evelyn. We went early, thinking it would be better timing for her, and we quickly found ourselves among the "early bird" diners...aka, the older crowd. It was pretty quiet in the restaurant at first, but fortunately the din picked up as we continued with our meal, and we only got a few wayward glances for Evelyn's volume.
![]() |
| Me? Loud? No way! |
One big event this week is that Evelyn is showing some signs like she might crawl (FINALLY)! We were playing with Evie on Sunday, and she just wiggled her way over to a toy she wanted in an army-style crawl. The big difference now is that she's using her arms to help propel her forward. Dr. Hale predicted this at her 9-month visit, and I thought he was crazy...oops!
I took a few 10-month photos of Evie, and I love the progression of these three. It shows the rapidly changing emotions of a 10-month-old girl! By the way, I think all hoods on baby clothing should have ears. Aren't they adorable?
I had been a little nervous about losing an hour of sleep to daylight savings time, but Evelyn has taken it in stride. We started shifting her bedtime a little earlier last week, so it wasn't a jarring change. She's been a little sleepy at weird times, but overall "spring ahead" was easier that "fall back" for us!
![]() |
| Bed face - that's a sign of a good nap! |
Matt made this cool "wordle" from my past blog posts, and I thought you might have fun seeing it, too!
![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment