Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Well, I don't feel much like blogging, but I have such a good track record going that I can't take the week off!  One of my favorite Christmas gifts was a book that Matt had made for me, and it was the entire first year of the blog.  I have had so much fun looking back at all the pictures and posts from the past year and reminiscing about everything we went through.

We had a wonderful Christmas, but it amounted to three very busy days in a row.  Matt and I loved all the preparations to make Evelyn's First Christmas a special one, and we loved seeing her surprise and excitement on Christmas Day.  Today, we finally had time to relax at home, enjoy our gifts, and get Evelyn back on track with her naps.  Evelyn was a trooper (with a little extra whining) despite the busyness, and while she didn't really understand Christmas this year, she definitely had fun with all her new toys and gifts.  We are overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and love for her!  She also loved spending so much time with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Her big gift from Santa was a new wooden sled, so we're hoping for some snow to allow us to go out and try it out!

We have a billion pictures from the various Christmas celebrations, so if you are so inclined to look through them all, here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment