| Roscoe, Evie and Daddy lounging together |
Evie is a nut,
She has a rubber butt;
Every time she rolls around,
She goes "putt putt!"
You'd think that all this exercise would make the girl tired, but she has been waking up at least once a night for the past week. I know we're spoiled, but she hasn't slept this poorly since she was a few weeks old! She seems legitimately hungry when she wakes up at night, so we're going to give her a little more time to get herself back on track before we have to make some changes to the routine.
The good news is that Evie is sweet, giggly, and happy when she's awake during the day and we are having so much fun with her. I put her in her bouncy chair while I practice my flute, and she'll just entertain herself for 30 minutes or so while I practice. What a good girl!
![]() |
| I love mommy's flute playing, and yup, I'm on the ping-pong table! |
![]() |
| Her cute musical shirt from Jenn...even though this photo looks like a baby mug shot! |
Evie also loves to take her burp cloths and play peek-a-boo by throwing it over her face and pulling it back off. We feel like deadbeat parents sometimes, because we'll look over at her lying on the floor and she has a cloth covering her face! As soon as we go over and take it off, she cracks up. It's amazing how their little minds work and know how to interact at such a young age.
I decided it was time for Evelyn to declare her loyalty to St. Mike's, so we bought her first St. Mike's onesie, and Jenn bought her a St. Mike's duck, which she loves. Speaking of St. Mike's, we also had an awesome visit from my old roomie Shannon who came all the way from Seattle!
| Shannon and Evie |
![]() |
| I LOVE SMC! |
Fall is in the air, and we're having fun trying out some of the hand-made hats and cozy blankets for our girl...
![]() |
| Pumpkins, mums, and a coonhound! Happy Fall! |
![]() |
| Goodbye geese - Evie will be a BIG girl when you return in the Spring! |






No comments:
Post a Comment