 |
| Beautiful Vermont sunrise...we see a lot of these nowadays! |
Hello everyone. I am tired. I try not to make a habit of whining on here, but we're in our 4th week of Evelyn doing terribly at night and it is catching up with us. To give you an example of one terrible night, Evelyn went to bed at 8:30, was up at 11:00, 12:15, 1:00, 1:15, 1:45, 2:20, 5:00 and 7:30. Matt had just left on a fishing trip, so I had to manage all those wake-ups alone! I have a whole new respect for people who have to do this alone on a regular basis. We sure are looking forward to Matt's return this evening! Do any of you moms have suggestions on sleep for us? We have wondered if Evelyn is teething, but we really have no idea what's causing these sleepless nights and would appreciate any advice.
 |
| Bath time! |
Despite the lack of sleep, we love our little sweetie more and more each day. I am finding this age to be a little more challenging than the early newborn days, because Evelyn has more opinions about things! (Hmmm, or is it because I'm more tired?!) If I get too distracted trying to do projects around the house while she plays with toys, she will make quite a fuss, because she wants me to play with her. However, she's also a lot more fun to interact with, and her laughter is contagious. In all honesty, I'd rather play with her than do house projects anyway!
 |
| Getting a ride in the laundry basket from Daddy. This is one way to get laundry done! |
No comments:
Post a Comment