 |
| We think she's the cutest thing we've ever seen! (and the craziest hair) |
Evelyn is 12 weeks old today. My first thought is that a lot of people go back to work when their baby is 12 weeks old, and I'm so glad that I have a little more time before I have to go back. I'm also so grateful for my part-time schedule when I do go back.
Good thing for the week: Watching Evelyn with her daddy. They are so sweet together!
Bad thing: Getting spit-up on and smelling like rotten milk. Gross!
 |
| So glad to be home with her! |
Evelyn and I have been going to an infant massage class for a couple weeks, and I've come to the conclusion that she hates it! All the other babies are cooing and smiling, while Evelyn cries. She's fine if I pick her up and sit her on my lap, but we're kind of missing the point of the class if we do that every week. I'm not sure if I should keep taking her so she'll get used to it, or if I should accept the fact that it's not for us and try to find some other activity. One good thing is that they have a baby scale at the class, so I weighed Evelyn yesterday, and she's 11 lbs. 3 oz. She's getting some chub on her thighs, which we love, but she's not a big girl overall.
 |
| Vermont girl - it was too hot for a shirt! Roscoe obligingly babysits. |
 |
| She's still an AWESOME sleeper! |
We had a fun visit with our friends Shannon, Dave and Steph. We wish they lived closer!
 |
| Steph and Evie |
 |
| Shannon looking like a natural |
 |
| Dave abstained from baby holding! |
The Riggen family delivered some homemade cookies to us one night...Ada drove! Ha ha, just kidding. But, she did scarf down my mom's cookies while she waited in the van. Good thing they came to our house first!
 |
| Yum, those cookies were delicious! |
This past week, Matt and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Time has gone by so quickly, but we have never been happier than we are now with our little princess in our lives. We had a great day as a family, and then we went out for a nice dinner and a movie while my mom babysat Evie. What a treat!
 |
| Just as beautiful as the day he married me! :-) |
 |
| Date night! |
No comments:
Post a Comment